The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 17, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) —
Selbyville, Delaware According to Market Study Report, Has Added A New Report On ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components Market That Provides A Comprehensive Review Of This Industry With Respect To The Driving Forces Influencing The Market Size. Comprising The Current And Future Trends Defining The Dynamics Of This Industry Vertical, This Report Also Incorporates The Regional Landscape Of ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components Market In Tandem With Its Competitive Terrain.
According to research report titled a??Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components Market Analysis, 2020a??, the Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components market is estimated to grow at the CAGR of 21% during 2020-25. The major factors contributing to the growth of the Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving components are stringent government regulations for road safety, surging disposable income, which in turn, is resulting in the demand for high-end passenger cars, and technological up-gradation by the car manufacturers for the safety and comfort of the driver, among others.
Request a sample Report of ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components Market at@ https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2767192/?utm_source=marketwatch.com&utm_medium=ADS
Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) is an electronic system comprises of Autonomous Driving Components, which supports the driver while driving or during parking vehicles. The Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components Market Analysis, 2020 research report comprises a deep-dive market analysis of statistics of the Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component market, which consists of region-wise market size, market forecast, CAGR market segmentation, market share of various levels of automation, vehicle type, system, offering, component type, etc.
Furthermore, a surging vehicle fleet across the globe and the launch of low coast passenger cars by the car manufacturers with additional features for safety and comfort, and escalation of e-vehicles globally are some of the key factors propelling the demand for ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness the Highest CAGR During Forecast Period
In 2019, North America accounted for the major market share. The surging number of car registration and vehicle fleet in countries such as the US and Canada is resulting in a growing need for ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components. Furthermore, the continuous rise in road fatalities in the region is inducing a need for technological up-gradation in the automobiles with features such as automated emergency braking, lane departure warning parking assistance, and adaptive cruise control, etc. As per the Nation Safety Council, around 38,000 fatalities in 2019 occurred due to car crashes in the US. However, this is 2% lower in comparison to 2018; In spite of this, consumers are actively demanding autonomous driving components for better safety and comfort.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period owing to the presence of a large number of car manufacturers, entry of several foreign service providers, and the emergence of local technology providers in the automobile industry.
Passenger Cars is Estimated to Capture Major Market Share
In 2019, passenger cars acquired the major market share and a similar trend is expected in the forthcoming years as well. Increasing passenger car production in comparison to commercial vehicles and the escalating demand for high-end passenger cars due to increasing disposable income of the consumers are leading to the growth in the demand for ADAS and autonomous driving components. Also, the rising number of e-vehicles and launch of low-cost passenger cars inclusive of all the autonomous features by major car manufacturers are some of the factors contributing to the growth of the market share in the passenger car segment.
Furthermore, the level 4 automation which is high automation is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during 2020-25 owing to the befits such as fully autonomous driving, the car can handle highly complex urban driving situations, etc., as stated in the research report a??Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Components Market Analysis, 2020a??.
According to the presence of numerous local and foreign players in various regions makes the global industry highly competitive. The key players with a considerable share in the industry are Analog Devices Inc., Autoliv Inc, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, DENSO Corporation, HERE, IBEO Automotive Systems GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, LeddarTech, etc., These players are launching new products and are being involved in strategic alliances to gain a competitive advantage in the industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component Industry?
- What are the country-wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges, and key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations, growth drivers and challenges Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of the Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component market study?
Market Outlook, Segmentation, and Statistics
Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component Market Analysis, 2015-2025F
a?? Market Size & Analysis
a?? Market Share & Analysis
o By Level of Automation
Level 1 (Advanced Driving Assist Systems)
Level 2 (Partial Automation)
Level 3 (Conditional Automation)
Level 4 (High Automation)
Level 5 (Full Automation)
o By Vehicle Type
Light Commercial Vehicle
o By Components Type
Mechanical Automotive LiDAR
Solid State Automotive LiDAR
Electronic Control Unit
o By System
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
Adaptive Front Light (AFL)
Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
Cross-Traffic Alert (CTA)
Driver Monitoring System (DMS)
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
Intelligent Park Assist (IPA)
Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
Night Vision System (NVS)
Pedestrian Detection System (PDS)
Road Sign Recognition (Rsr)
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Traffic Jam Assist (TJA)
o By Company
Market Shares, By Revenue
Strategic Factorial Indexing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the historical year, base year and forecast year considered in the research report on Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component Market?
- The historical data has been provided since 2015, while the base year is 2019 and the data is forecast up-to 2025.
- What are the units or denomination for measuring market value in the report?
- The market size/industry size or the market value is measured in terms of USD Million.
- What would be the growth rate or CAGR of Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component Market during 2020-25?
- The Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component Market is expected to grow at a CAGR 21% during 2020-25.
- Which region would grab the highest market share during 2020-25?
- It is forecast that North America will dominate the market with a majority market share, and market size registering considerably higher CAGR.
- Who are the key competitors or players operating the Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component market?
A Analog Devices Inc., Autoliv Inc, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, DENSO Corporation, HERE, IBEO Automotive Systems GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, LeddarTech, etc., are the leading players in the Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component market.
- Which vehicle type would emerge as an opportunity area for players in Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component Market?
- Passenger Car segment is expected to attain the highest CAGR during the forecast period and maintain its significant market share.
- Which component would emerge as an opportunity area for players in Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component Market?
- ECU grabbed a significant market share continue to grow at the highest CAGR, presenting immense opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of Global ADAS & Autonomous Driving Component Market.
For More Details on this report@ https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-adas-autonomous-driving-components-market-analysis-2020?utm_source=marketwatch.com&utm_medium=ADS
Market Study Report, LLC. is a hub for market intelligence products and services.
We streamline the purchase of your market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place.
Our customers partner with Market Study Report, LLC. to ease their search and evaluation of market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities.
If you are looking for research reports on global or regional markets, competitive information, emerging markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report, LLC. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report LLC
4 North Main Street,
Selbyville, Delaware 19975
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at email@example.com. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.